Application deadline: 07/12/2018
Glynde and Hope Valley
37.5 hours P/W
LHI Retirement Services is one of South Australia’s leading Christian Aged Care Providers.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic person to join our maintenance team, operating in both Independent Living Units and Residential Care Facilities at our Glynde and Hope Valley sites. The ideal candidate must be reliable and hard-working. A good team member who is open to learning, and have a positive can do attitude.
The position on offer is a 6 month contract with a view to permanent employment.
Following are the essential requirements for this position:
- Skills, knowledge and proven hands on experience in the field of painting and associated repair work.
- A current S.A. driver’s licence.
- Basic computing skills.
- Well developed communication skills both verbal & written.
- Pay attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- A sound knowledge of Work Health & Safety in undertaking all work processes.
As a member of the maintenance team you will be working to achieve Service Excellence for our clients and be able to demonstrate empathy with the needs of older people and our Christian ethos.
A written application is required and should state how you are able to meet the essential requirements as per the position description and why you would like to work at LHI.
Applications close Friday 7th December 2018
Only those applicants shortlisted will be notified.
Previous applicants need not apply
To view a copy of the Position Description Visit
www.lhi.org.au for further details
All written applications to:
24 Avenue Road
Glynde SA 5070