Quality and Education Coordinator
Application deadline: 27/03/2019
Quality & Education Coordinator
Glynde – Full Time Position
Newly created aged care leadership role
Join a team of motivated values-driven aged care professionals.
Great Opportunity to join the leading NFP faith based aged care provider.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Quality and Education Coordinator will develop and deliver education programs to the site employees and oversee the auditing and quality program to ensure outcomes for consumers and stakeholders and business objectives are achieved.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Audit and Compliance oversight
- Trend, analysis and reporting on clinical indicators
- Coordination and delivery of the education framework at Glynde
- Overseeing Training Needs analysis and staff development opportunities.
- Quality Improvement
- Workplace Health and Safety
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
The successful candidates should possess but not limited to the following:
- Previous background in Education and Quality in a residential aged care setting
- Training and Assessment Certificate
- Understanding of aged care legislation
- Sound computer skills in a broad range of applications including excel, word and power point.
- The ability to relate to a broad range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to be self-directed and work autonomously.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to mentor and assist colleagues in ongoing personal and professional development.
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise work, manage pressure and deal with competing demands effectively.
- Committed to ongoing professional development.
- Empathy with the Christian Philosophy of LHI.
- Current national Criminal History check suitable for aged care, within the last 3 years.
Lutheran Homes Inc. (now LHI Retirement Services) was founded in 1957, inspired by the vision of Mr and Mrs A.B. Schulze whose dream was to provide a very special home for retired people.
Today Hope Valley enjoys similar facilities to those at Glynde. LHI now cares for over 1,000 people and employs over 400 staff.
Our caring and responsive management processes have ensured we have kept abreast of the challenges and expectations in the world of providing services to older Australians.
Throughout our history, and in the future, LHI Retirement Services will continue to set new standards in retirement living.
Applications close Wednesday 27th March 2019
Only those applicants shortlisted will be notified.
To view a copy of the Position Description Visit
www.lhi.org.au for further details
All written applications to:
24 Avenue Road
GLYNDE SA 5070