Community Care - Glynde

The first LHI village was established at Glynde in 1957 as a result of the generosity and vision of Mr and Mrs A.B. Schulze.

Today the complex is situated on 5.7 hectares of pleasant landscaped grounds and enjoys close proximity to shops.  Easy public transport access to the Royal Adelaide Hospital, CBD and other amenities, have all helped Glynde to become the preferred location for retirement.

Accommodation

Our Glynde site provides:

  • Independent Living Units
  • High Dependency Care

Services

Our services include:

  • On-site care services
  • On-site church and chaplains
  • Community Centre and facilities
  • Independent living units
  • Respite Care
  • High Dependency Care
  • Medical support services
  • Doctor's surgery
  • Physiotherapy services
  • Occupational Therapy services
  • Podiatry services
  • Café and restaurant
  • Entertainment programmes
  • Hairdressing

LHI is committed to service excellence and the recognition of the rights of each individual.

Allied Health Support Services

Through the provision of services including physiotherapy, occupational therapy and podiatry, our day therapy centre assists clients to achieve and maintain their optimum level of independence.

Christian Faith-The Cornerstone of LHI

Our beautiful purpose-built church is testimony to the Christian values which are the cornerstone of life in our Glynde village.

Our on-site chaplains are available to offer spiritual support to residents and their families.

Sophisticated technology enables church services to be broadcast to individual rooms in the High Dependency Care area.