RCH Visiting Times
Monday to Friday
10.00 am – 12.00 noon and 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
9.00 am – 12 noon
1.00 pm – 4.00 pm
NOTE: Visiting hours on Public Holidays such as Mothers Day, Easter etc may vary. Any variations to hours on these days will be posted on the website.
- You MUST provide proof of your 2020 flu vaccination. You will then be provided with a LHI card stating flu vaccination proof received.
No-one is permitted to enter the Residential Care Home (RCH) without showing proof of flu vaccination.
- Resident’s to have ONE visit per day of up to two people maximum
- Hope Valley - Enter at Reception/Administration only
Glynde – Enter via the Eastern entrance only
- Please use hand gel, have your temperature checked (must be below 38°), complete visitor statutory declaration form and report to sign in desk to record resident visiting.
- Visit in resident’s room or outdoor area only (no common area within RCH to be used for visiting)
Alternatively, you may arrange to take your resident out for a day outing. This can be organised with the RN on duty. You must complete a form when you leave the RCH – this can be located at the nurse station. Upon returning the Resident, the bottom section of the form is to be completed.